Thursday 13 August 2009

Lazy Old Bitch

Wow I am a lazy old bitch. I haven't blogged in about twelve decades, not because I forgot, but because I have zilch to bloody well talk about. All my days have amalgamated into one long, fuzzy, repetitve stretch of sleeping, waking, watching rubbish television, eating, facebook-ing, eating, playing Gears of War and sleeping. And so and so forth, the neverending circle continues. Fun times.

So I thought I should give a mere sliver of a blog just to assure the interwebz that I haven't abandoned it for a swish new model. No, I have just been bored out of my mind. Although I do have a sort of job thing going at the moment which is helping to stem the melancholy boredom that has been puncturing nearly every waking moment of my life since June.

I do however have some items to look forward in the coming weeks. A holiday for one. I am scooting off up North for a few days in order to taste the delights of Lochs and breakfasts made by a man named Gordon. Then there is my urge to carry on the interesting story of Jeweeavop Vagonadgroins. Created after a ludicrous game of very rude Scrabble, part one of the story has already been posted by my good friend Screenaged Kicks and the post can be found here Jabberwocky.

Hopefully my mind will create some new and interesting places where I could take the story. Who knows.

So yes, I am alive, I am well and hoping for the next month to be a hell of a lot better than the last one.

No comments: