Thursday 14 May 2009

On The Horizon...

Yes children. My alliance has switched. Goodbye Matt Parkman from Heroes and James Wilson from House, my new bit of televisual based stuff is the inexplicably good looking Chris Pine from the new Star Trek film. The reason i don't call him just Kirk is because I don't want to be accused or mocked of fancying William 'Shat-Attack' Shatner.
As you may have guessed, I have seen the Star Trek film and in my humble opinion it was bloody fantastic. Gripping, brilliantly acted (Bones being my favourite of the lot), the CGI was amazing, good plot and narrative, well directed and well paced. I couldn't find anything of note to fault about it, well, maybe apart from the fact Uhura's neck was scarily thin.
My dear friend Jen was there to watch the marvellous Zachary Quinto and his eyebrows in action while I swooned away everytime Captain Kirk came on screen. The perfect balance I hope you will agree.

Let's again observe the hotness for all time's sake.
Mmmm. That's really something isn't it? *swoons*

No comments: